Activities with our guides:
- Hiking sessions accompanied by a guide
- (A walk of between 2 and 5 hours according to the route chosen) which will take you across the island from the south to the north, including a forest teeming with wild lemurs (black lemurs) not to mention chameleons, butterflies, multicoloured birds and a huge variety of plants, flowers and trees.
- Discover the island’s medicinal herbs
- and meet Madame Yvonne who will explain natural forest medicine to you.
- Visit to the villages of Nosy Komba by pirogue:
- Tam-Tam, a village famous for the outrigger canoes it produces
- Ampangorina, a craftsmen's village (well known for its tablecloths, lace, masks, necklaces and sculptures, etc).
- Visit to Nosy Be
- : The Dzamandzar distillery and sugar works, the market and the sacred tree.
- Visit to Ambanja market
- , to discover its stalls brimming with countless different tastes and colours.
- A visit to a well-known cocoa plantation
- which has supplied cocoa to the major chocolate makers for more than a century now.
- Discovery trip to Mont Passot
- , the highest point in Nosy Be, where visitors can admire the glorious sunsets over the ancient craters which have today become lakes.
- A visit to the Lokobé nature reserve
- which includes virtually all of Nosy-Bé's present-day animal species. A guide will take you to discover the boa constrictor, the Asian paradise flycatcher, the malachite kingfisher or one of the 42 other species to be found here.
- Relaxing massages
- with essential oils opposite the bay. A moment of sheer luxury and relaxation just for you.